I Let Every Little Thing Get To Me And Its Crushing My Spirit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for protection and favor over this, teaching is already tiring job and parents to overreact on every little thing just takes energy away from students , also students that go home and exaggerate everything and defiant students please pray for this in Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
9
Views
170
I was like a little young deer stumbling and learning to walk, and God left me to the wolves. I was sexually assaulted when I was at my most pure, vulnerable, innocent state. He let it happen and didn’t stop it. It’s been years and I still have nightmares and feel the after effects. I entirely...
Replies
6
Views
306
Hello, My name is ### & I am without Understanding of why my daughter is so rude & disrespectful towards me. I help her all the time with everything I can possibly help her with. I have 2 young Grandchildren from her, but whenever she gets mad and fall out with me she always takes my grandbabies...
Replies
8
Views
621
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,804
Messages
16,803,712
Members
650,312
Latest member
Thriarlirwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom