I just have to offer Praise to the Lord ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmyMarie83

Disciple of Prayer
I just have to offer Praise to the Lord for a small answered prayer tonight. First step towards turning a few things around. Might not solve my biggest problem, but takes some stress off my mind,
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN BECAUSE I HAVE NO ONE NOTHING TO OFFER I DIDNT GET EVEN 😔 A COLD BEER TODAY I COULDN'T IT WAS TO HARD FIGHTING THE NEGATIVITY TOWARDS ME LET THOSE ASSINGMENTS ENDS TODAY GREATLY I DIDNT GET A VAPE NO GREEN NO HOME NO VEHICLE AND THE SUMMER IS PRETTY MUCH OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR I GUESS NEXT...
Replies
10
Views
187
Lord I just have a lot of insecurities and anxiety surrounding me lately. Please lead me along the way. Thank you
Replies
7
Views
307
Please pray. I just have so much on me and I have for many years. I have decisions to make, work to do, and take care of things at home as well. Asking for prayers to keep me in a positive, faithful, and hopeful mindset. My better half and teenage son need prayers for multiple things. I am tired...
Replies
7
Views
446
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,793
Messages
16,792,642
Members
649,399
Latest member
Nlmeiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom