I inherited ### I know it's a curse I have high ###

Lord, I come before you today in need of your healing hand. In you all things are possible. Hold their heart within yours, and renew their mind, body, and soul.

They are lost, but I they are singing. You gave us life, and you also give us the gift of infinite joy. Give them the strength to move forward on the path you've laid out for them. Guide them towards better health, and give them the wisdom to identify those you've placed around them to help them get better. In your name I pray, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I inherited property in Croatia. There is a co owner who is very corrupt and trying to harm me and my family. I know it is not him I am battling but the forces of Satan. Please pray for the co owner (###) that he be blessed and turn to good. Please pray protection for me and my family. Please...
Replies
7
Views
368
1) a girl who is a Christian who has backslidden from the faith. I don't know the whole story, but for some reason she won't reach out to me, perhaps because she doesn't know how to, as we haven't seen each other for a long while & we don't know each other all that much. I can relate to her in...
Replies
10
Views
135
I know it’s been a long time since I have prayed with you from good people and I must say since that time I have been doing well thanks be to God but now I’m in need of prayer for my son and my close friend. My son is being held back in the 9th grade and it hurts him and it hurts me as well...
Replies
6
Views
327
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,728
Messages
16,791,718
Members
649,323
Latest member
Elmooran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom