I have something bothering me. please keep me in ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter john6437724
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

john6437724

Guest
I have something bothering me. please keep me in prayer over this. I was told that when we get to heaven we won't know each other anymore. I don't understand that. why won't we know each other anymore. that's got me confused now. please keep me in your prayers. god bless.
 
Abba I pray for your divine intervention. Meet needs, bring peace and blessings according to your Holy will. Bring healing, comfort, strength and prosperity into your child's life. For your Glory, in Jesus name I pray, Amen and Amen
 
I have heard this, but the people who told you this do not know this, it is their speculation. There is no Biblical basis for this.

God created each of us and knew our personality while we were still in our mother's womb. That IS in the Bible. Why would we lose that personality when we die? Why would we not know each other when we get to heaven?

Also, some people who have had near-death experiences or died and were brought back to life, were greeted by a loved one who had died. They recognized this loved one.

Please don't worry over this. I have prayed for this in Jesus' name, amen.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Lord, teach us to number our days wisely and that is,..

...give us Your understanding to know what is important to You, we should seriously consider it important to us too,..

..and Your wisdom to know what we should major on the things/issues that You consider it as serious matter/s...

..and may ### be sensitive to Your Spirit's leading. And if s/he is not connected to Your church, may s/he do so as we ask this in Your mighty Name, Jesus, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey, I have been finding this really hard to write, and I kind of don't even know what to ask for prayer about anymore. I have reached out to you guys many times throughout these last two years regarding a lot of changes that I've been battling. I first started by reaching out and asking for a...
Replies
11
Views
210
“I am once again asking all of you for your prayers. I really don’t know what I should do. As I mentioned before, I have been praying for my ex to come back, but he has blocked me from everywhere and even told his friends not to contact me. Right now, he is going through a very difficult...
Replies
9
Views
218
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
7
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,601
Messages
16,778,755
Members
648,159
Latest member
Sylauser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom