I have severe ear pain plz pray ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi 2 days severe pain in my ear and difficult in opening mouth and not comfort for eating plz pray for my speedy recovery
Replies
12
Views
190
I thank Jesus Christ for all my blessings but pray please in Jesus name that my left ear head and that I am able to get into the place I am praying to get into and able to work out of their prayer in Jesus name to allow me to pursue as being an EMT God bless all of ### of you in Jesus name I...
Replies
8
Views
349
Please pray for me I have severe pains in my legs in my knees I can't barely walk or stand please pray for my healing for my pain in my back my lower back please pray for my blood pressure I'm going to a lot of stress disorder please pray that my blood pressure would get lower going the right...
Replies
10
Views
493
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,079
Messages
16,795,741
Members
649,631
Latest member
Ptoreyver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom