I have been collecting Medicaid and am now applying...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I have been collecting Medicaid and am now applying for SSI. Please pray that I am eligible for SSI despite SSI, God makes a way and I don't get in trouble.
 
:~) Rest assured Somebody, Somewhere, has prayed for You and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Now tell the Lord Thank You. For God is good and His mercy endures forever! :~) God Loves You. :~) Please Click on the link and pray the prayer, After God’s Own Heart: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18281-after-gods-own-heart/ :~) :~) Let Us Pray For Each Other: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18286-let-us-pray-for-each-other/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Let us pray that Heavenly Father will help me to share my heart and soul in prayer before Him, in the Name of Jesus Christ. I have prayed so much and He seems to remain indifferent to my pain. This is very frustrating. All that I have prayed, cried and hoped for, let us pray if it is God’s will...
Replies
11
Views
403
Let us pray that Heavenly Father will help me to share my heart and soul in prayer before Him, in the Name of Jesus Christ. I have prayed so much and He seems to remain indifferent to my pain. This is very frustrating. All that I have prayed, cried and hoped for, let us pray if it is God’s will...
Replies
11
Views
455
I have been bullied, yelled at, talked down to by my family, co-workers, former bosses, teachers, students, and others and it makes me stressed and depressed. And it makes me hate myself and I don't understand why people hate me and others. What do people get out of hurting me and others? I am...
Replies
10
Views
460
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,692
Messages
16,779,826
Members
648,223
Latest member
Jooltarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom