I have been away from this site for awhile. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lam

Humble Prayer Warrior
I have been away from this site for awhile. I am glad to be back here again. Please continue to pray for my family, and my ###'s health. I will continue to pray for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I haven't been on here in awhile a lot of things have happened since the last time I was on here. My sister ### who was diagnosed with gastric cancer back in February of this year passed away peacefully on April 5th but God has been supplying us with what we need. We are still in our home thank...
Replies
7
Views
381
I have been away from God and have been dealing with anger and doubt.. discouraged to say the least..I wish to renew a better relationship with the Lord Jesus and wish to repent..there's a bad habit I kick freely but seems to sneak in a few times a year...also terrible discouragement from...
Replies
11
Views
348
I ask for a prayer request for as many people as possible this come from my heart! I cry out to you today out of desperation and much sorrow! I suffer tremendously from the worst case of Parental Alienation ever imaginable! I have been severely alienated from my 3 daughters’ for nearly 7 years...
Replies
7
Views
660
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom