I have a headache. Please pray for ###.

I have a prayer request. Please pray for ###, ### is not feeling good and ### needs a healing touch from the Lord. Thanks.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Praise God 🙏 My headache is better. Thank You Lord. Thanks for all the prayers 🙏.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me because I had a headache when I went to sleep and woke up with the same headache. This rarely happens and I'm very uncomfortable and have things to do today and can't rest yet. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
104
have a headache on my right side of head pray for it to go away! Thank you
Replies
7
Views
209
Please praaay…I have a pressure headache and am going through intense spiritual attack..
Replies
9
Views
374
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,994
Messages
16,794,285
Members
649,571
Latest member
Shtuirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom