I have a court date on ###. I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I have a court date on February ###. I am praying that the case would be dropped but if not that God would see to it that I get a simple sentence. Please pray God would intervene and have mercy on this situation. Thank you
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello I am afraid of being judged in a court room I've been doing g really good sober ### days but I'm still afraid of court
Replies
11
Views
436
I would like to ask for prayer, please, for a young man who has had a difficult upbringing and has struggled to cope. He turned to alcohol as a way to manage the pain. He lost his job and ended up living out of his car. Recently, he was detained for being intoxicated. His court date is tomorrow...
Replies
8
Views
381
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,115
Messages
16,807,399
Members
650,554
Latest member
Valoydaruerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom