i feel like my ###'s is severely controlling my life

Jesussaves89

Beloved of All
i feel like my mother's is severely controlling my life and i am so tired of hurting. I asked for God help. my family makes me so sad and i can't live like this anymore. LORD send HELP PLEASE: everyday is a crying about this.. I need help. i BEG YOU JESUS. Pleas[e] help me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need help getting witchcraft spells and curses off me and my family by ### and her friends in ### and ### and ### and anywhere else and family everywhere it been crazy for years controlling me and my family and my kids my boyfriend ###
Replies
10
Views
25
So, basically I'm just a ### year old kid, I have my final exams in like ### days, I can't seem to understand anything I've been studying, that stress has made me feel like a worthless student since it seems like all my friends are 10x ahead of me and I'm still on the basics, my mental is fried...
Replies
6
Views
260
This is going to be a very long prayer request. Read it when you have time. In my last post I asked for counselling. Here I will tell you why I need counselling. Try to process what I've written, understand my mental state and try to answer each of the questions. There is a pool of...
Replies
5
Views
467
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,795
Messages
16,792,658
Members
649,402
Latest member
Rdoroidor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom