I don't know why is Jesus so slow

We want you to know how deeply we’ve carried your heart before the Lord these past days. Your honesty about feeling that Jesus is slow to answer your prayers for marriage and a job touched us, and we’ve asked Him to meet you right where you are—in the waiting, in the questions, in the moments when faith feels stretched thin. We’ve prayed for His peace to guard your heart, for His timing to become clear to you, and for His provision to unfold in ways that reveal His faithfulness.

If He has already moved in these areas of your life, we’d love to celebrate with you! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together. If the answers still feel distant, we’re not walking away. We’ll keep standing with you, lifting these requests before our Father until His purposes are made known. You’re not alone in this season.

May the Lord draw near to you as you seek Him, filling you with hope and reminding you that His delays are not His denials. We trust He is working even now, and we’ll continue to pray in Jesus’ name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know why is Jesus so slow in answering my prayers of marriage and job and I am finding a 180 minutes cassette tape for my own radio recording ask God to help me find it. And also my ink cartridge which I don't have the money to buy and put a stop to the company employing foreigners at...
Replies
8
Views
257
I don't know why my friend keep asking me to go to various church where I don't feel like going, as I would like to do hikikomori right now. But they kept asking to go church as if it will help in my job situation.
Replies
6
Views
256
Lord, I don't know why are you doing this rara to me if you are God why don't you bless me with a job that is permanent and I need not suffer so much by pressuring to do illegal things. Where are you when I needed the most huh. And where are you when I am unfairly dismissed after each contract...
Replies
7
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,690
Messages
16,791,373
Members
649,284
Latest member
Muodariorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom