I can't let the devil win... I'm losing her...

Status
Not open for further replies.

1029

Humble Prayer Partner
I can't let the devil win. I'm losing her; she's walking out of my life June 1st, 2014. Lord, please shine your light over us, remove the devil that's blocking our love.
 
Gracious Lord,

I thank You for Your promises. May we trust in You more daily. May we understand the works of Your hand. May we submit our will unto You and love what You love and hate what You hate. Let us live a life worthy of the high calling You have given us and be transformed by the renewing of our minds. May we resist the devil, that he will flee. We shall resist doubt, fear, anxiety. Lord, please send more of Your Holy Spirit that we may overcome these things and everything else that the devil has sent to torment us. You are victorious. We thank You.

Hallelujah to the lamb of glory!

In Jesus name, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Help us and protect us Lord. We cannot let this devil win and please protect ### also with safe travels in flight soon. Defeat your adversaries causing much distress, now the cops are changing their tune ###. Rebuke all vendettas against your ppl He will put an end to this Lord. ###
Replies
6
Views
283
I’m sorry for posting. I can’t let anyone control my life. I wish I had more support from my mom.
Replies
9
Views
36
  • Locked
I can't let the devil win. I'm losing her; she's walking out of my life June 1st, 2014. Lord, please shine your light over us, remove the devil that's blocking our love.
Replies
6
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,941
Messages
16,793,885
Members
649,521
Latest member
Loreumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom