I ask you all to pray that my brother, ###,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pieman1001

Humble Prayer Partner
I ask you all to pray that my brother, he knows the truth yet he hasn't dedicated his life to Jesus, he's still dedicated to worldly things. The last three days I started to dedicate my life and I am just starting to do so. I have been trying to show him the sins he's doing, and that games isn't his life but he's still not listening, so I ask you to pray he finds his way same with rest of my family.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

After every one pray for me in the prayer request I got heal, I was not able to pray after your prayers I started to pray also. But two days ago I pray for my cousin over the phone, she was saying she feel lazy and she's age ### only, she feel her legs aching when she stand, walk, she's over...
Replies
9
Views
164
Kindly I request you all to pray for these causes. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON’T IGNORE NOTHING OF THESE BECAUSE ALL ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO ME. THE INTENSITY OF THESE URGENCY, REQUIREMENT, NEED, EMERGENCY ONLY GOD KNOWS. NO DON’T IGNORE ANY OF THESE 1. In the name of the one real God what I ask is...
Replies
7
Views
212
My brother has a kind heart but he is used because of it from neighbors and friends he has had alot taken from him in his life as I have please prayer that the Lord would restore to him the years that the enemy has come to devour help him ti see who he is and restore his identity I don't have...
Replies
10
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,607
Messages
16,801,206
Members
650,128
Latest member
Loriywick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom