I ask for help for my ### and I. the marriage is

timandstacy

Disciple of Prayer
I ask for help for my wife and I. The marriage is bad right now and she has left. I ask for prayers to reunite us and work on our marriage. We are both at fault in not letting go of the past and concentrate on the future. I do love her dearly. Thank you to all that will help me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Why is everyone always forgetting about me? Every time someone in the family gets engaged or married, they’re always asking “What about ###?” They never ask about me. Why? Don’t they ever ask “What about ###?” Am I not marriage material? And even when my father or sister gives me options, it’s...
Replies
7
Views
307
I am a physician going through a terrible period of false accusations that have resulted in criminal charges. I did not do at all what is alleged and I am God-fearing kind person. Not only am I not able to work for the past ### months because of these false accusations, to make matters worse, my...
Replies
9
Views
178
Everything went wrong last Friday for me when I was trying to copy and fax all of my documents. It was horrible and a real mess too. I am going to now mail everything overnight express mail today at the post office and I pray for great success and especially great favor with my case manager...
Replies
10
Views
540
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,921
Messages
16,804,735
Members
650,392
Latest member
Pialkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom