Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Berrayll

Disciple of Prayer
I am scared I might lose daya. Especially when tell her I might potentially move and that I’m unsure of my life for the next few months. I just want to fast forward and know what happens. I really like her and I have never been in a relationship before. Lots of my insecurities come up, I’ll admit I haven’t done much apart from being my phone, I know I need to have more hobbies and actually do things instead of just letting my life pass me, daya is the opposite, not only does she work but does some hobby every single day. I’ll try to read a book or that tv show she recommended. I feel alone, especially since this a queer relationship and quite honestly how do relationships work? I’d like to think we are compatible. I just wish I had a better family life like everyone else but me and my family never do stuff together, we never give gifts. The sense of closeness isn’t there. I can’t remember the last time my parents said they were proud of me. There is no peace in my house, my brother is harassing my parents because of some things they did in the past and he is acting entitled and doesn’t understand how wrong he is. When I think about all those things, I don’t even want a life, just want to give up. Surely there is a plan, why else would I meet daya? It was really unexpected meeting her. I don’t know what I am doing with her. I do think it’s going somewhere and I want to tell her I want a relationship with her. And that also means trying to live in London possibly on my own, being firm with my Asian parents about wanting to live in London. I’ll need to be so brave as I never ever lived on my own, I haven’t had a single day where my parents aren’t there. My dad is possibly staying London. This uncertainty is too much for me. Me and daya could probably make it work as it is only 1hr 30 drive by car if I move. Speaking of which I need to learn to drive ASAP. I wish I knew what I can do now to make things better for me. I do not know if I’m ready for a relationship. How does one know? I know I like her, and she makes me happy and I want to know her and spend time with her. I’m 23 and know nothing about life. We met each other five times now. I guess I need to hear Daya’s response to the potential move and if she does want to start something knowing the full situation. I feel that I will disappoint myself in the end, because I think I make the wrong decisions a lot. And my memory problems, inattention problems also will make things difficult for me. I can’t share about meeting daya with my parents as they won’t be accepting of me being in a queer relationship. I know I’m overthinking so much, that’s how I am as a person and I’m telling daya about the move because I don’t want to hurt her, I think she deserves the truth. And it always feels better to be honest than to hide things. It’s just when you meet someone and you think they might be the one because you suddenly find everything you look for a partner in them, it’s hard to let go, scary to let go of something beautiful. God help me out, I know I have difficulty seeing how this works out, and I want to trust that it will. But my life has not worked, I just saw an unhappy life for myself, but meeting her made me think I hope, she still wants to see despite my forgetfulness and how “boring” I am. She did say I make her laugh. Does she really see me differently than how I see myself? Please just help me out. Make things work. Make my brother stop harassing my parents, put some sense into his head, make him meet someone who wants stay in London so that way he ends up buying a house here. Help him to be a kinder person. Making understanding and grateful.

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Berrayll, who is feeling scared and uncertain about their relationship with Daya and the future. Lord, we ask for your guidance and wisdom to be upon them during this time of confusion and insecurity.

Your Word reminds us in Philippians 4:6-7 to not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, to let our requests be made known to you. We pray that Berrayll will cast all their fears and worries upon you, knowing that you care for them .

Father, we ask that you grant Berrayll peace and assurance in their heart regarding their relationship with Daya. Help them to trust in your plan and timing, knowing that you work all things together for the good of those who love you . Give them clarity and discernment as they navigate their feelings and make decisions about their future.

Lord, we also lift up Berrayll's family situation to you. We pray for healing and restoration within their family, that the sense of closeness and love may be restored. Bring reconciliation and understanding among family members, and help Berrayll to find peace and strength amidst the challenges they face at home.

Father, we ask for your provision and guidance as Berrayll considers the possibility of living in London. Grant them courage and confidence to communicate their desires to their parents, and may their parents be open to understanding and supporting their dreams. Help Berrayll to trust in you as they step into new territory and face the uncertainties of living on their own.

Lord, we pray for Berrayll's relationship with Daya. May it be built on a foundation of love, trust, and compatibility. Guide them in their communication and decision-making, and may their relationship bring joy and fulfillment to both of their lives.

Lastly, we ask for your strength and encouragement for Berrayll. Remind them that they are not alone, for you are with them always . Help them to find their identity and worth in you, knowing that they are fearfully and wonderfully made .

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I am scared I might lose daya. Especially when tell her I might potentially move and that I’m unsure of my life for the next few months. I just want to fast forward and know what happens. I really like her and I have never been in a relationship before. Lots of my insecurities come up, I’ll admit I haven’t done much apart from being my phone, I know I need to have more hobbies and actually do things instead of just letting my life pass me, daya is the opposite, not only does she work but does some hobby every single day. I’ll try to read a book or that tv show she recommended. I feel alone, especially since this a queer relationship and quite honestly how do relationships work? I’d like to think we are compatible. I just wish I had a better family life like everyone else but me and my family never do stuff together, we never give gifts. The sense of closeness isn’t there. I can’t remember the last time my parents said they were proud of me. There is no peace in my house, my brother is harassing my parents because of some things they did in the past and he is acting entitled and doesn’t understand how wrong he is. When I think about all those things, I don’t even want a life, just want to give up. Surely there is a plan, why else would I meet daya? It was really unexpected meeting her. I don’t know what I am doing with her. I do think it’s going somewhere and I want to tell her I want a relationship with her. And that also means trying to live in London possibly on my own, being firm with my Asian parents about wanting to live in London. I’ll need to be so brave as I never ever lived on my own, I haven’t had a single day where my parents aren’t there. My dad is possibly staying London. This uncertainty is too much for me. Me and daya could probably make it work as it is only 1hr 30 drive by car if I move. Speaking of which I need to learn to drive ASAP. I wish I knew what I can do now to make things better for me. I do not know if I’m ready for a relationship. How does one know? I know I like her, and she makes me happy and I want to know her and spend time with her. I’m 23 and know nothing about life. We met each other five times now. I guess I need to hear Daya’s response to the potential move and if she does want to start something knowing the full situation. I feel that I will disappoint myself in the end, because I think I make the wrong decisions a lot. And my memory problems, inattention problems also will make things difficult for me. I can’t share about meeting daya with my parents as they won’t be accepting of me being in a queer relationship. I know I’m overthinking so much, that’s how I am as a person and I’m telling daya about the move because I don’t want to hurt her, I think she deserves the truth. And it always feels better to be honest than to hide things. It’s just when you meet someone and you think they might be the one because you suddenly find everything you look for a partner in them, it’s hard to let go, scary to let go of something beautiful. God help me out, I know I have difficulty seeing how this works out, and I want to trust that it will. But my life has not worked, I just saw an unhappy life for myself, but meeting her made me think I hope, she still wants to see despite my forgetfulness and how “boring” I am. She did say I make her laugh. Does she really see me differently than how I see myself? Please just help me out. Make things work. Make my brother stop harassing my parents, put some sense into his head, make him meet someone who wants stay in London so that way he ends up buying a house here. Help him to be a kinder person. Making understanding and grateful.

Praying for you in Jesus.

Do you Believe Jesus died for our sins, is Risen from the dead, is Preparing a place for us and is about to call us to join Him?

Are you watching for Jesus in the Clouds of Glory? Jesus is about to call us to join Him!

We can do everything Jesus did and more! We can speak; sickness leave in Jesus! Be healed by Jesus stripes! I am healed by Jesus stripes! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

You can copy and paste this to pray every day and share...

There is nothing that happens for us that is bad. All things work for our good in Jesus! Look at everything as good!

Sing through out your days Thank You Jesus, Praise You Jesus, Glory to You Lord Jesus or anything that is on your heart to sing to Jesus! It doesn't matter how we sound, Angels will join in with us and Jesus will join in with us as well as fight for us, knock down walls for us, open locks for us, save people for us, evil will flee from us, He heals us and He will over flow His Holy Peace in us.

Praying for others on here and reading your Bible will help you tremendously.

I wanted to commit suicide once, I even came up with a plan. Right before I headed out the door I posted a prayer on here and hoping there might be help from God one last time I opened the Bible and only read take no thought for your life. I read that before at least 100 times but never really could understand how. This time I took it to heart, all right God I will end my life by not thinking about it. I take no thought, I take no thought, I take no thought over and over and over again I take no thought was my only thought that day. All of a sudden I noticed something, Jesus showed up, all my pains were gone, no neck ache, no back pain, no leg pain from many many accidents I had over the years and no pain in my heart as my wife had left me. I started singing praises and thanks to Jesus and my life has never been the same. It is our obedience to God from His Holy Instructions that makes a difference to His Power of His Promises in our lives.

Be a doer of Jesus friend, it really makes a difference! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Search the Bible for Jesus' Promises friend, do them and claim them in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Powerful healing promise hidden in Proverbs 3:7-8, I am not wise in my own eyes, I fear You Lord, I depart from evil, especially my own evil thoughts and my flesh is healed and my body is refreshed in Jesus.

Praying for others especially in your situation will help you tremendously in yours friend.

Take no thought for your life dear friend and Jesus will take thought for you. Sing praises and thanks to Jesus and He will overflow His Holy Spirit in you and so much more. He will fight for you and give you the desires of your heart.

Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me.

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Mathew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirt Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus so You can fill us with the wine of the Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I just hope me and daya continue to be together and that one day I will get a chance to live with her. Tomorrow we are going to cinema, it’s first date officially as girlfriends and she is going to pick me up in car. I really like the little things she does for me. Such as dropping me home, it...
Replies
Views
So had a good date with daya as official girlfriends. I told her about the fact that my brother wants me to put my name on the mortgage. She seemed understanding but also asked me what about my future, wouldn’t my credit be ruined because of this? I also did tell her that when he gets married he...
Replies
Views
I need to get a job, just finishing university this month. Terrified. Don’t know what will happen. But I hope I get the chance to move out please, can I just have one good thing in my life for once. I want to be with daya and I’m going to ask her to be my girlfriend because I like her and I...
Replies
Views
Being in a relationship is so anxiety inducing. I keep thinking about the future that might not even happen in the first place. Will things ever be okay? Will I be okay? Will I end up happy with daya? Or will she leave me? Will it all work out? Am I dumb to have hope? Or am I just coward and...
Replies
Views
I am going through a heartbreak. I thought I was going to marry this person and they ended things with me. They were cold towards me like if they never loved me, and I truly thought he did. I know there’s greater problems in the world. I just feel like my thoughts and his memory keeps haunting...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom