I am in Urgent need of a Money miracle

I just said a prayer for you, friend. May the Lord work in your circumstances, provide for your needs according to His perfect will and help you experience His peace, joy, and His presence in a special way in the coming days. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this comforting thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 
I need the help of my Prayer Warriors, as I am in need of a money miracle. Please help me. I am worried so badly about having enough money to live on, that I lose sleep. I am on disability and on a fixed income. Pray for me please. Amen
praying for healing
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a Money miracle I am in need of extra money to pay bills I care for my ### year-old mom with dementia and I am ### prayers life will get better for both of us and pray my daughter and son-in-law and my three wonderful grandkids will always be close and love my mom, and I pray for...
Replies
9
Views
193
Please pray I receive a financial blessing. Lord I have no money I’m behind on my bills. I have no income coming in at the moment praying things turn around in my life for the better.
Replies
7
Views
217
Hello, my name is ###. My car broke down and I urgently need to somehow, someway get $### to fix my car so I can be able to get to work. I can't save up $### right now so I dont know what to do. Feeling helpless n hopeless, but I know God can work miracles.! Please pray for me, my name is ###...
Replies
10
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,891
Messages
16,793,138
Members
649,454
Latest member
Myraegate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom