I am deeeeeply worried about this situation. Please pray ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am deeeeeply worried about this situation. Please pray I will survive this. I'm not sure if I can or even wish to. Thank you...
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It never seems to fail that I'm worried at my landlord has to come in here on Monday to interrupt to see about getting the windows measured so he can set the process of putting new windows in my home but my fear is that once he comes in the home she's all what needs to be done from the previous...
Replies
9
Views
189
Please I need all your prayers my ### is having back pain I’m pretty sure it’s a shoulder muscle but we are worried about her kidneys because she has ###. We know one day in the future she may need dialysis, I’m pretty sure it’s not kidney related because of where the pain is and yesterday she...
Replies
9
Views
213
Again I'm asking for prayer over some specific very important but unspoken request. Please pray with me about them and also that I will have peace in my heart over a specific situation something I had to go through before. That I trust and believe God will not let me and my spouse have to ever...
Replies
6
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,126
Messages
16,807,513
Members
650,568
Latest member
Whooxiurtor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom