I am asking for prayer for my daughter who has a small###

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear beloved in Christ, My daughter is studying in grade 10 and her exams will commence from February 17. She has scored ### out of ### in Math in her preboard exam. She finds Math and Science difficult. Even though She studies She is not able to score good marks in these subjects. Please pray...
Replies
6
Views
321
Please pray for my daughter ### (###), who has type 1 diabetes, that she will be healed by the blood of Jesus. Amen
Replies
9
Views
421
Pray for my daughter Heavenly Father, I come before you lifting up my daughter ### to you. She's ### years old and she's recovered from drugs ### years ago, and I'm proud of her. I adore her, praying in the name of Jesus that she would learn to honor and respect herself and love herself very...
Replies
8
Views
411
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,778
Messages
16,792,510
Members
649,381
Latest member
Fyrioldior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom