Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need strong prayers so they can stop the foreclosure I'm a single mom with ### girls and I can't afford to lose my home I just recently got back on my feet since my mom passed please help me prayers will help I need it in the blood of Jesus I can't be homeless please help me please 🙏🏼 😢
Replies
12
Views
157
Life in I get a new home to STAYYYYY where I can have a peaceful day in SECRST with my 2 cats not get stolen from every day to the point I can’t ever get my needs delivered to me on purpose by the enemy. Since I couldn’t get my EAZE account out of going in circles or my credit they took $30.00...
Replies
10
Views
196
I would like a prayer that my mobil home will sell very quickly - I’m divorced our house if for sale and to be split - I have no job and can’t afford to pay rent I’m desperately seeking prayer to quickly sell the house , we had only 1 person look at it so far and it’s been ### days on market
Replies
6
Views
91
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,058
Messages
16,806,731
Members
650,509
Latest member
Alaerlorvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom