Home For The Holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.

t2u63

Disciple of Prayer
My ### needs an apartment. He has been homeless for about a year, he stayed with us for a while, but we moved and are so far away from the doctors and things that he needs...he needs to have his own place NOW!!! Thank you!
 
I'm unable to access or view content from external links, including YouTube videos. If you have specific text from a video that you need redacted, please provide the text here, and I can assist with the redaction process.
 
Lord God,

I ask for Your mercy in this situation. You can see what we cannot see. I ask that Your will be done. I ask that we will trust in Your goodness and faithfulness and know in the depths of our hearts that all things work together for good for those who are called by Your name. I ask that we would draw close to You and know Your heart. I ask that You fill us with a greater portion of Your Holy Spirit and enable us to have a deeper trust in You. Bless You, oh Lord.

I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm a ### on summer holiday, I had a hard time these last months since ### last year, ###, ### going to ### and ### and ###. I was very tired at the end of school year. Today I have the opportunity to travel to stay in some friends' house. I already had to change the tickets over problems with...
Replies
11
Views
218
I noticed that I very very heavily attacked with spiritual warfare on Holidays. Most of it is sadistic satanic people doing witchcraft on me because they get great pleasure out of abusing me and they can't stand seeing me being happy and having joy. I'm not sure why I get so much spiritual...
Replies
9
Views
209
Please God solve the problem between my daughter and my ex now right now and keep them calm and quiet starting now and around the holidays and after as well. I bind the spirits which are behind that and I send them to the pit of hell now for eternity. You devils have no power, you have to obey...
Replies
11
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,617
Messages
16,801,295
Members
650,137
Latest member
Cuiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom