Lord, I'm planning to do a lot of cooking and baking for the holiday season for my family, friends and co-workers. would you please bless my endeavor? there are a few things I need to get, would you help me, please? thank you
Father God please bless ### in her endeavors with baking and cooking for her family. What an amazing blessing just to do so... father God may she do it with a joyful and amazing and grateful heart... father you have blessed her so much... bless her with the ability to make it the best baking and cooking ever. In Jesus's Name... Amen
God, we know that it is in these kinds of gestures You show yourself to others. Please bless each task and each gift made by ### and allow her recipients to see You in her efforts.
I'm a ### on summer holiday, I had a hard time these last months since ### last year, ###, ### going to ### and ### and ###. I was very tired at the end of school year. Today I have the opportunity to travel to stay in some friends' house. I already had to change the tickets over problems with...
I noticed that I very very heavily attacked with spiritual warfare on Holidays. Most of it is sadistic satanic people doing witchcraft on me because they get great pleasure out of abusing me and they can't stand seeing me being happy and having joy. I'm not sure why I get so much spiritual...
I'm currently very concerned about whether or not it's okay to celebrate certain holidays. I'm not talking about "Halloween" as I understand that that is an evil thing to celebrate but other holidays. Please pray that God will give me wisdom about this subject. Thank you.