Hi this ### from ### last time I post prayer

Manjula m

Disciple of Prayer
Hi this ### from ### last time I post prayer request about my skin allergy thank u for ur immediate reply now I feel better there is no itching now I feel happy for it. now pls for me my age is ### in my family my parents r not bother abt my marriage even my sisters I feel alone pls pray
 
Word of God says Rejoice in the LORD always

God thank u so much for what u have done in ###'s life I give you all the GLORY n HONOUR to u alone God also BLESS her to get Married I COMMAND MARRIAGE DOORS BE OPENED RIGHT NOW for her n her sisters in JESUS NAME n I REBUKE every demonic powers which is working against them n i bind it forever in JESUS NAME. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi. Whenever I post prayers request, God works it out! Thanks for praying! Tonight again I ask for prayers, my husband is blasting crime shows as I am trying to fall asleep. Lord please make this man stop once and for all. In Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
3
Views
195
Hello everyone last time I posted for prayer for deliverance from watching pornography and masturbating and it stopped for a while but yesterday and today I did it there was something telling me not to do it but I ignored it and I just felt like sharing this and I'm really sorry for wasting your...
Replies
9
Views
43
I post prayer request last year bcs I need good husband so thank God, my prayer is answered lord give me a good husband thank you thank you thank you God
Replies
3
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,189
Messages
16,796,990
Members
649,742
Latest member
Qierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom