Hi brothers. Lord thanks for wonderful blessings. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise God for all the wonderful blessings He has blessed me with. I'm still struggling with not having ### in my life anymore but through prayers I will get through this. I ask for prayers for the pain to go away and to get through this.
Replies
6
Views
592
Omniscient God, I know that You have already prepared all the good things for us right before our existence, and we just need to believe in You and do our part to unravel what needs to happen. Lord, I don't know what my future awaits me, but I continue to pray that You will not leave me. Hear my...
Replies
8
Views
273
O God Almighty, I am thankful yesterday, today and always for the blessings o God. I praise and glorify Your name. I am sorry for all the lustful thoughts and actions, words, thoughts and deeds, free me from sins o God. Save me. Lord, I thank You for renewing my life. Thank You for fixing it and...
Replies
10
Views
287
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,711
Messages
16,780,035
Members
648,256
Latest member
Boirrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom