Hello, my sister and I just finished our 2nd ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeneedGod

Faithful Servant
Hello, my sister and I just finished our 2nd final exam of the week and by God's amazing grace, we passed. God is so great! Thank you all for your prayers and please continue to pray for us for the rest of our finals. In Jesus' name.
 
Be blessed You, Jesus, for this good update about ### and ###. Lord, please continue all of the good works upon them please make it completed until Your return. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just finished my exams two days ago. It was a tough one. But I thank God first for allowing me to relate to some concepts in class when answering question 1. However, I only wrote down a few words for the second question. I really needed this exam for my final degree classification. Or else I...
Replies
6
Views
387
Hello, My sister Who is a ### is trying to marry a non-believer way below her standards. We believe it is due to fear of getting older and lack of self-esteem and confidence issues. Please help deliver her from this trap of devil so she can marry a Man of God. Thank you,
Replies
8
Views
380
Hi Sorry so late I just finished talking to ###, my oldest son, and ministering to him He has thoughts of breaking up with girlfriend, yet she is so codependent on him that he feels stuck. Please pray. God is doing something And we can only hope and pray that it’s a peaceful breakup.
Replies
7
Views
481
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,418
Messages
16,776,844
Members
647,977
Latest member
Lorauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom