Hello brethren..my name is ### ### I'm ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello praise God brethren my name is ### from ### please pray for my financial breakthrough because I started working again in ### but when I get money it all goes without even doing important things as in I don't know how it is finished and may God help me meet my godly spouse before the end of...
Replies
4
Views
281
Hello brethren. Please pray for me. I need a life partner. the husband after my heart and God's will. I have been single for too long.
Replies
9
Views
476
hello brethren i am ### i need help please to addicted to desiring lust and there have been many battles I have faced please need assistance
Replies
9
Views
461
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,355
Messages
16,798,560
Members
649,867
Latest member
Thraytarooraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom