Hello amazing pray warriors, please may###

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello Gods children. First and foremost I love you all for helping me through this battle and for continuing to pray for me. I love you all so much for I know His love. I will pray for you all you're all so amazing and God Himself is amazing and Glory to Him. I am currently trying to get a...
Replies
6
Views
245
Hello fellow prayer warriors. Please pray for me. I have just become a victim of a scammer and lost what little I had. I've been financially struggling for most of my life and I’m so devastated, depressed, and overflowing with anxiety. I've been repeating the same few prayers in my head just to...
Replies
7
Views
414
Pray Warriors please pray concerning the vision that is on my heart to build a retreat house for ThE Lord. That God will show me if it is His will and how I will accomplish it. Thank you
Replies
8
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,696
Messages
16,791,434
Members
649,293
Latest member
Doruiririor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom