Heavenly Father Creator please here my prayer ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Thank You for everything You have done and continue to do in our lives. Even the things I don’t fully understand, I know You are working behind it all. Lord, today I come to You with a humble heart. I am about to make an important payment for our home, and soon I will also face the...
Replies
9
Views
173
Heavenly Father, I come before you tonight and before the midnight hour, I want to pray to cancel any dark, wicked meetings, secret society meetings, and witchcraft meetings that take place in my region after midnight in Jesus' name. I also, Father, am asking you to please cover my block, ###...
Replies
8
Views
195
Dear Lord, This might just be my final prayer for ### or about any guy in this prayer platform. I have been in here for years praying and hoping to be chosen by a guy that I love deeply, but it always ends up failing in the end. I don’t blame you, Lord for taking them away from me. I believe...
Replies
9
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,795
Messages
16,781,037
Members
648,358
Latest member
Ethaelreurael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom