Heartfelt Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter sweetiemhy
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sweetiemhy

Guest
Please come pray together with me for the safe and successful operation of the middle finger of my ###. Lord Almighty, please bless and touch the doctor who is assigned to fix the fracture on my ###'s finger, as when you touch everyone, everything is gonna be fine. Thank you Lord for your powerful hand that commands everyone leading into your Kingdom.
 
Lord Jesus I pray for the doctors, nurses, techs and all involved in the upcoming operation of this ###'s operation.

I ask that you are the great Physician and you will be involved in this surgery.

In your holy merciful and gracious name I pray

Amen and Amen
 
Be Encouraged, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request according to His perfect will. The safest and best place to be in this whole wide world is in the will of God. God’s will for all His children is for them to prosper, be in good health, even as their soul prospers (III John 2).

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of what belongs to HIM. God Loves You. Everything is going to be alright!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
thanks to all who prayed with me. God Bless!!!
 
Lord God please be with this husband and

wife during their wait upon an operation

of the middle finger. Guide the doctors

hand to make this fracture disappear in

Jesus name I pray
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, please stand with me in prayer. My heart is full of gratitude because God has never left me, yet I also come before Him weary, burdened, and in need of His strength. Thank you for lifting these requests before our Heavenly Father. 1. Thanksgiving, a Deeper...
Replies
10
Views
227
Father in Jesus name I come before you for help. I’ll have two issues bankruptcy AND eviction. Both will be on my credit report which means I cannot get housing or a job. I’m essentially in a deep situation and there is no alternative. I’m alone, this is the first time that I’ve experienced...
Replies
7
Views
298
Dear Lord, As I take a short rest after guarding our resort with my husband, I come before You today with faith and hope in my heart. I ask, Lord, that You bless this day — may we have guests who will come to swim, relax, and stay overnight. Please bring more visitors today and tomorrow, and...
Replies
7
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,498
Messages
16,777,602
Members
648,061
Latest member
Gwuonxarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom