Health of body

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

All these years I know Jesus Christ will always be the answer so I asked will you please pray for me I just turned ### years old and having some health issues and every day I'm in pain and fog
Replies
10
Views
175
It seems like am dying and I need some help, my body is dying because of my health challenge. I need healing and health in my body, I pray that the Lord will heal all sickness and disease in my body and make me look better and well. God our healer please heal me.
Replies
7
Views
269
hello in the name our lord Jesus christ, i wish to pray for good health of body and and soul, a loving beautiful ### and working capital for my business which is struggling at he moment, i need to venture to coffee buying and selling business, import and export and a humble prayerful lady on my...
Replies
6
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,681
Messages
16,779,716
Members
648,209
Latest member
Droerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom