Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter liz1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

liz1

Guest
Please pray right now in the name of Jesus that my bowel complaint is a thing of the past that by Jesus stripes Iam healed and made whole that full health strength and energy is mine now and forever more that I live a long healthy life with no health problems and happiness and prosperity always
default_heart2.gif
 
God heal this person's bowel in Jesus name. amen.
 
Trust that all works according to God’s GOOD plans for us and His purpose. As you await God’s answer, I offer and pray this prayer with you:

I therefore declare that ### is blessed because of Christ. Thank You for surrounding her with Your favor as with a shield. I thank You Lord that ### can abound in your favor and blessing today. I therefore ask you to grant favor upon her in her current situation and every day. I anticipate the favor of God surrounding her and I ask and thank You Heavenly Father to give her favor with men and women even with the ungodly. I thank You Heavenly Father for opening doors for ### that neither man nor the devil can shut. Thank You for blessing the works of our hands as we walk under an open heaven. May ### experience your supernatural increase and provision in every area of her life this day and forever. May we all choose to walk in faith and in victory. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please read this whole post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. The Vet thinks she has intestinal cancer. She has quit eating normal food and drinking water. She is also having bowel problems. We have an appointment with a specialist...
Replies
12
Views
235
Please read my whole post. There's alot. Thankyou. Please pray that God will heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. The Vet thinks she has intestinal cancer and we can see a specialist until ###. She has quit eating normal food and drinking water. She is having problems with her bowel...
Replies
11
Views
201
Please read this entire post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will heal my cat ### and give her a full recovery. The Vet thinks she has intestinal cancer. She has quit eating normal food and is having a difficult time drinking water and having problems with her bowel movements. We...
Replies
10
Views
447
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,144
Members
648,001
Latest member
Toonkuorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom