Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Enoch Chow
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Enoch Chow

Guest
My right middle finger was injured. It took 3 months before the swelling subsided but 4 fingers became stiff. I’ve received physiotherapy for 5 months with only very little improvement. The condition has spread its influence and I also have frozen right and left shoulders. Please pray for my healing.
 
Dear Lord, please place your healing hands on ### to help regain strength and movement in the hand and shoulders. In your name we pray.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day prayer partners. I seek your help in prayer for a pain I am feeling in my neck and numbness in my right finger and stiffness in my hand. I know I am tired and feeling exhausted and I am working as a caregiver and my hands and body do lifting of the patient and all. I pray for strength...
Replies
11
Views
244
Plz pray for ### as ### m having pain in ### right small finger and swelling too, also please prayfr ### itching in the back of ### right and left ear some allergy.
Replies
8
Views
125
I'm having extreme pain, numbness and locking, weakened finger joints in my hands since a motorcycle accident over a month ago. The condition in my left hand is making no healing progress with locked painful finger joints. My shoulder joints are also painful with limited range of motion...
Replies
6
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,710
Messages
16,802,666
Members
650,217
Latest member
Gwoydarindor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom