Healing Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
God, I ask wisdom and healing in soul, heart and body for ###. Lord, I ask use recovery, a miracle or both, but I pray the addictions, ptsd & strongholds leave ###. Lord, deliver ### from evil up and down family lines. In Jesus Name, amen.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask my brothers and sister to pray healing onto my wife as she is in the hospital. She gave birth to our son on the 5th and but she is in severe pain at the moment with blood loss. I respectfully ask you all to pray for her healing and good recovery in the name of Jesus!
Replies
10
Views
251
pray for little ### that Lord heal him from fever in Jesus name amen
Replies
10
Views
175
Father Lord, I come before you . Lord am kindly asking for your healing hand to deliver me from this sickness of flue and body pains. I refuse to be sick in Jesus Almighty name . You sickness and diseases i command you right now to be destroyed by the Holy Ghost fire in Jesus Almighty name...
Replies
9
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,134
Messages
16,807,568
Members
650,574
Latest member
Ethosil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom