Healing Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxy7999

Servant of All
God please let all the medical tests I've been undergoing come back normal and nothing to serious. Please God allow me to live a long healthy life for my children. Thankful for allowing me into your life and for letting me know you. I love you, amen.
 
FOR I AM THE LORD WHO HEALS YOU.

Exodus 15:26

in
default_jesus-sign.gif
name i pray amen
 
I pray that God will grant you this request. May you live long, see the children of your children, may the pains of sickness and old age never be your portion. I pray that LIVING BLOOD OF THE LAMB OF GOD, will make the results you expect to be perfectly normal, in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
Let This Be Your Confession

In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, my Lord and Savior, by the power of His blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim the blessings of Jehovah God upon my whole life (spiritual, physical, emotional, mental, and financial). I proclaim great blessings from Jehovah through His Son Jesus Christ over my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my career, my home, my family, my marriage, my ministry, my education, and my well being.

I proclaim from this day forward because of God’s grace, mercy, and strength I will live a life of obedience unto God. I will walk in the integrity of Jesus Christ. God’s favor is upon my life. God is opening up doors of opportunity that no one can close. I will walk in joy, spiritual growth, a fresh anointing, increase, healing, great personal breakthrough, blessings and the protection of Jesus. God’s protection is upon my life. For the glory of God I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially). I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way. I will be a wise steward over all that God has blessed me with. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength. I proclaim this over my life, my love ones, and the writer of this proclamation in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!

Psalm 23… 1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
In Jesus's Name Amen.... Please give ### peace.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my dad ### need healing and also mom and brother ### need healing of ### syndrome. I will praise the Lord: I felt healing in my dried ###. thank you Lord Jesus Christ. help them repent and focus on serving you. give me wisdom and understanding. please reveal your self to me and my family
Replies
8
Views
146
healing salvation for ###, ###, and all ### and healing deliverance from all ### and ###. I plead the Holy Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ to this ### and ### and one ###. protect ### from ###, ###, and ###.
Replies
7
Views
99
Jesus, please restore and heal the nerves in my lip, bring life back to my mouth, heal my numbness... Heavenly Father heal me ...
Replies
8
Views
301
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,261
Messages
16,797,553
Members
649,814
Latest member
Snaolmian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom