Healing For ### (Isaiah is a Biblical name and is not redacted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezekiel Simon

Humble Servant of All
My Brother ### is suffering from acute backache and all his muscles have stiffened... the doctor diagnosed DISC problem. he cannot sit or sleep - he is standing from almost ###-### hours and is in TERRIBLE PAIN... please pray for his immediate relief and he gets REST..................

Lord We pray for ###'s Pain... Please bring him relaxation from this terrible Pain... Submitting this prayer in JESUS Name - AMEN
 
Has he tried shots from a pain doctor? Also Lyrica helps pain but is usually for fibromyalgia. I hope he gets better because I have many health problems too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to remain hopeful and optimistic about the future and for it to be better than it is now. And for God to shine his light through me and keep me in awe of him. Please also pray for me to completely let go of toxic ways, old relationships, and old dynamics. Please pray for God...
Replies
8
Views
161
Life in I get a Classy ### like me he has a positive attitude GREATLY that can lift me up that iam attracted to someone chill 😎 that can accept my pets as well Greatly thats it thats all with the blood of Jesus
Replies
10
Views
189
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD GREATLY INTO EXISTENCE GREATLY I GET A NEW ### NOT ### THERE IS NO SENSE IN THE GAMES OF SATAN HE HAS ALREADY KILLED EVERY AREA OF MY LIFE AS IT IS ASSIGNMENTS ENDS TONIGHT. I SPEAK LIFE I GET TO MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY TAKE MY...
Replies
7
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,128
Messages
16,807,526
Members
650,571
Latest member
Ashuthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom