Heal my ### eyes and my body

I am having symptoms in my body, pain in bones, yellow eyes, fatigue mouth sores and I fear the worse. I hope someone will pray for me. Ty ###
Prayers for your healing in Jesus name
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want my beautiful healthy eyes without red or yellow. I don't know what kind of disease is in my eyes to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
170
My knee hurts sometimes in certain positiins or sometimes when i walk, and when i press this area, i can feel swelling above the knee, dont know the reason. It lasts for 4-5 days. Also pray for no pain, soft or hardened swellings, inflammation, irritation anywhere in my body, especially DENTAL...
Replies
9
Views
147
God, please heal everything inside my body that is wrong to move and cause pain. I don't know where the pain comes from. No symptoms in my whole body to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,932
Messages
16,804,791
Members
650,399
Latest member
Sproiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom