"Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; ..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
"Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved,

for you are my praise." (Jer. 17:14)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Gracious Father in Heaven through Your Son Jesus as You bless others day remember me and my family too. My daughter needs a job. My son needs a well paying job and a wife. My wife needs healing. I also need financial breakthrough and Divine Wisdom from Heaven. I also need Divine prorection as I...
Replies
8
Views
125
"Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me," (Isaiah 6:8). Yes O Lord, I will go to where You have shown me to go. To return to my hometown where I grew up. To bring the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ...
Replies
7
Views
188
Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil thy rod and thy staff they comfort me....Hopefully they can finally get me in for doing this urgent test for cancer today Oh death where is your sting. Take us home soon away from very perilous times Jesus we're...
Replies
10
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,566
Messages
16,778,190
Members
648,126
Latest member
Astoenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom