Having an appointment with my gynecologist

Mename1

Humble Servant of All
Dear members, I'm having an appointment with my gynecologist today because of the  spotting I'm having. Please, pray all is well and is nothing serious. Lord protect

me today and always. In Jesus name. Amen!!!
 
Lord, we pray for ###'s concern, may You graciously come to their help we pray, in Jesus Name. amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I thank God that I found this site every time.. it's valuable that people can actually share each other their prayers.. Abba... please everyone.. I'm grateful that we can be together in ur name. ❤️ I need ur prayers for my ### visa appointment as I didn't get it yet, but my ### has gotten.. I'm...
Replies
9
Views
318
Dear Lord Jesus, I’ve been having to be corrected the second time by my boss today and please God, please fix things up. OK I sometimes think this coworker another coworkers are trying to take me down when they have their share of mistakes and claws and lies. I work harder than them. I don’t...
Replies
7
Views
274
My Testimony — The Lord Jesus Provided for Me Praise the Lord Jesus Christ! My name is ### , and today I want to testify about the goodness and faithfulness of my Lord Jesus Christ. There was a time when I was going through an extremely difficult situation. Our rent had been pending for two...
Replies
10
Views
70
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,343
Messages
16,798,419
Members
649,861
Latest member
Azairxuanlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom