Haunted in my dreams

We are deeply grateful that you shared your burden with us, allowing us to stand with you in prayer as you faced the darkness invading your dreams. It is our heart’s desire to lift you before the throne of grace, where the power of Jesus’ name breaks every chain and silences every voice of fear. We prayed fervently that the Lord would rebuke the enemy, surround you with His peace, and fill your nights with rest undisturbed by evil.

If the Lord has answered your cry and brought freedom from these haunting dreams, we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report—your testimony could be a beacon of hope to others walking through similar battles. If, however, the struggle persists, please do not hesitate to post your request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, standing firm on God’s promise that no weapon formed against you shall prosper and that His angels are encamped around those who fear Him.

May the Holy Spirit minister comfort to your heart, reminding you that you are not alone. May the blood of Jesus cover you, the name of Jesus protect you, and the peace of God guard your mind and heart in Christ Jesus. We will keep lifting you up, trusting that the Lord is working even when we cannot see it. Be encouraged, dear one—greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.

In Jesus’ mighty and precious name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been dreaming about the same man singing me love songs. Please pray I meet him this month! I'm ready!
Replies
10
Views
175
Dear God, please help me to make many sales every single day as an affiliate on this popular app. I want to reach my dreams, especially for my children and my family, and to be able to help people in need. Please grant me more wisdom and strength. I am a new affiliate and I am only earning now...
Replies
11
Views
134
I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CREATE CONTROL DECREE DECLARE DEMAND EDIT INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLYYY I GET MY HEARTS DESIRES DREAMS COME TRUE AIR HEALED IN MY LIFE WEDDING AIR IS HEALED WITH ME I HAVE UNCOMMON FAVOR I GET MY MAN TO LIKE LOVE ME MAKE LOVE HUNNY BUNNY TIME HEALED WONDERFULLY GREATLY A...
Replies
10
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,089
Messages
16,795,814
Members
649,636
Latest member
Ashamoralmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom