mattosan
Account Closed
my wife has decided it's time to move on and she is done with our marriage. She has made it perfectly clear she will be dating soon, starting now. There was no fight, just a lot of tears, and she says she's off on her journey to find happiness. She isn't happy in life, so it is time to let go of the old and in with the new. I have been discarded like an old shoe. I am hurt beyond hurt. I have never felt this low in my life. She has kicked me to the curb and God as well, and it's off to party time. I thought God was healing this, and maybe He still is. Maybe she has to go through this journey to find out that her happiness isn't going to be wrapped up and waiting for her on the other side of the fence. My heart is broken, and I question that God has really been leading me to stand for our marriage. With the things I thought He was showing me, I guess I read Him wrong. I think I might be holding on to hope for fear of facing reality. I told her I love her and will miss her and will hold out as long as I can stand it to "stand," and I think God is still leading me to stand, but I'm not sure. I'm so hurt and so confused, but standing is all I know. I can't just walk, and it would take someone like my wife to make me change my mind. And there is only one like her, so I am stuck in this eternal state of grief. It's been 10 long, hurtful months since this began, and the gut ache every day has taken its toll on me and her and my kids. I'm stuck and can't go forwards and can't go back either. I love my wife and kids beyond anything in this world. God, if You will, please don't let me continue to stand if it is not Your plan. Lord, I'm so hurt and so confused. One minute I think I'm doing the right thing, and the next minute I'm not sure. Lord, please hit me with a brick if needed, but show me what YOU really want and make it so plain I can't miss it. Lord, I need peace to rule my heart, and I have no peace in giving up. How do I explain mom's new beau to my kids? They will be crushed. Lord, please intervene. Please, God, I beg of you, please, in Jesus' name.
