Guidance And Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
Lord, you command the morning and cause the dayspring to know his place. All wickedness be shaken out of our life, in the name of Jesus (Job 38:12-13). The sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings, and every of our life be healed, in the name of Jesus. Jesus, you are my dayspring; release more light and revelation into our life. Lord, you are a sun and shield for our life. Withhold no good from our life. With this new morning, new mercy and favor be upon our life, in the name of Jesus. I shall decree a thing and it shall be established in our life (Job 22:8). We have favor with God and with Man (Luke 2:52). We are the head, not the tail (Deut. 28:13). Heb. 4:12 QUICK and powerful. I speak and declare into existence 100 fold; I bind all this word on earth into our lives all the way into the physical as it is bound in heaven. I loose the creative power of the word and will of God on earth into our lives all the way into the physical as it is loosed in heaven. God's will over myself, my kids, parents that I get a Christian loving faithful Husband even better than before that I'm attracted to before Christmas he is in my life, I'm set free from any hurt or love that I have for ### and all disappointment from him leaving me and quitting on our marriage gone. A reliable clean car for me to use for work cheap or free. More caregiving work for Mom and I. Home for girls and I or a 2 bedroom apartment here in my complex. DAD gets kidney donor and Mom gets social security fast approved miracles. ### Bday turns out great with help from all her friends and family and it's free or cheap miracle. All this according to your will, Jehovah Jireh El Shaddai, Jehovah Shalom QUICK in Jesus Name Amen. Please bless who prays this Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father God, please show me clearly and remind me (what I have just read) that nothing happens that does not pass Your Hand, oh Lord! I need Your reassurance and peace so much, may I be at peace regarding this Dear little one and matters. In Jesus Name I ask all this and pray. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
283
Please pray in the name of Jesus that I am led in the direction I should take. I feel like I am coming down with something on top of several chronic illnesses, both physical and mental. I have been sick five times in the past two years or so and every time I was virtually bedridden for many...
Replies
6
Views
225
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 30:19 :People of Zion, who live in Jerusalem, you will weep no more. How gracious he will be when you cry for help! As soon as he hears, he will answer you. Extended Explanation: This verse speaks of God’s deep compassion and...
Replies
11
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,288
Messages
16,809,518
Members
650,699
Latest member
Scrianarilaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom