Got married in August. My husband for

Rosalva

Disciple of Prayer
Got married in August. My husband for the last 3 months has abandoned me. He refuses to talk with me and recently disconnected his phone. This cuts off all communication. All my hope is in the Lord's hands. I admit I was not perfect but he was not perfect either. He hurt me so bad just to find out through a family member he said he wants nothing to do with me and wants divorce. He has said this in the past but never did anything. I believe he didn't do this because there's a part of him that can't. I ask for every prayer possible to bring me and my husband together and open communication.

- Thank you
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! If you have been praying for me, I am truly grateful. I am so thankful for each time. We have brought my name in my situation before God’s throne of Grace and Mercy! Background: In 2022, my contract in Alaska was complete. I had secured a new job in...
Replies
8
Views
367
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for strength and guidance following a recent separation and to overcome challenges in a personal relationship.
Replies
12
Views
669
Prayer for me got married last year, last year lost my first baby, now God blessed with us with abundant blessings. Trying for pregnancy, as it is said God plans for prosperous and not to harm us. Praying to have healthy and safe pregnancy. Thank you God for making me a motherhood. Blessings me...
Replies
7
Views
498
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,757
Messages
16,792,011
Members
649,364
Latest member
Sleulmiinvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom