Gory be to God am ### from ###

Thofbil

Disciple of Prayer
Gory be to God am ### from ### now in ### pray for me in every thing love life, fanacial life, spiritual, transformation and Deliverance from curses and witchcraft
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This is childhood trauma up to now ### years. I want to be set free in Yeshuas name as a spirit filled child of Yah since i was ### i gave my life to the Lord. Enemy wanted me out since i was conceived from my mother taking rat poison cause my dad was beating her up, disfunctional family raised...
Replies
11
Views
190
Hi everyone, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I am having a problem with witchcraft people, I am being harassed by witches. Lately I have been hearing voices in my head saying things like "I am a witch" and "I have power" and "I am a god". I think God is showing me there is a group of...
Replies
9
Views
225
Pray for the spiritually wicked Filipino witch enemy driver Ms. ### to stop harassing and terrorizing innocent people with her road rage and witchcraft curse's in ###, ### where she resides negatively. Pray for the evil demon possessed Filipino witch Ms. ### to stop wrongfully doing road rage to...
Replies
10
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,207
Messages
16,808,067
Members
650,620
Latest member
Ashoeskultel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom