Good evening everyone, I need prayers tonight everything

ricb

Prayer Partner
Good evening everyone, I need prayers tonight everything seems to be going wrong, the job isn't going right and it looks like I can't find another one, I'm by myself and tired, I can't go through another downturn don't think that I have it in me, I continue to pray to God, maybe he isn't hearing me I don't know what else to do ..so please send prayers.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need prayers tonight everyone please tomorrow morning my baby goes to Dr to see if her baby is still alive. We been praying for a Miracle and she is loosing hope hasn’t felt her move. I need all prayers worriers. May ### please be ok Lord.
Replies
15
Views
491
Time is running out; I can feel the walls closing in. My car is broken down and is undrivable. I can't afford the ###+ to get it fixed. I'm living in an ###. (It's cheaper than a motel and an apt is not feasible.) I have to go about ### miles to work. If I can't get to work then I lose my job...
Replies
11
Views
454
I've prayed hard and was believing what you are were telling me. I know everything you said is in the Bible, but things just don't work out that way for me. Despite my friend helping me with the car repairs now which is a blessing, but I've become a burden to her. Despite this, I still have to...
Replies
10
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,115
Messages
16,807,399
Members
650,554
Latest member
Valoydaruerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom