Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak CREATE Yahoo gets ahold of me and SAYS YES APPROVED O.K. we have found your email U have been asking for it all your life now. WE KNOW U WANT YOUR SONG BACK IN YOUR LIFE THANK U PRAISE THE LORD NEW BEGINNING OR NEW BEGINNINGS I NAMED IT ONE OF THOSE BE GREAT TO HAVE MY MEMORY BACK...
Replies
7
Views
176
Good morning, I’m praying for a good blessed and pain free day in Jesus name Amen!! Thank you all for the prayers Lord knows I need them I Love You Lord God!!! Bless us all in Jesus name
Replies
13
Views
195
I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯🔨FOLD GREATLYYY LIFE IN TODAY I HAVE MIRACLES IN MY LIFETIME LIFESTYLE LIFEWORK I GET A PLACE TO OWN RENT TO OWN THE GARAGE MY QUEEN QUARTERS BUILT PROFESSIONALLY WITH THE PERMIT CONSTRUCTION DONE ✅ OR BETTER GREATLYYY..LIFE...
Replies
6
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,498
Messages
16,777,602
Members
648,061
Latest member
Gwuonxarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom