Going through a very rough time right ...

Going through a very rough time right now. Need to move immediately. Prayers are needed. Thank you.
Yes father we know well we are nothing without you we love you ohh lord bless us and give us your strength all wories should remove if we live in you ohh lord our jesus christ amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FRIEND ###, SHE’S GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME RIGHT NOW SHE HAS MEDICAL PROBLEMS DRUG PROBLEMS ETC SHE’S TRYING TO GET HER KIDS BACK TRYING TO STRAIGHTEN HER LIFE AROUND I NEED EVERYBODY TO HELP PRAY FOR HER ONCE I KNOW MORE I WILL KEEP YOU UP TO DATE……. FROM: ###….. THANK...
Replies
11
Views
174
Please play for me. I recently lost my job and am afraid of becoming homeless. I have a chance at an amazing job but can't see how this will happen as I can't even afford to live where I am little lone move to the job location. I need direction as to how I am supposed to make it through this...
Replies
13
Views
206
Very rough time. I had no other choice but to resign from my job of two decades. I worked hard and received evil for good. I’m exhausted and feel low. I’m not lazy but I do need to recover before going to a new job. I would like to work in a place where people treat each other with dignity and...
Replies
10
Views
483
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,161
Messages
16,807,707
Members
650,580
Latest member
Blirnuertor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom