God's Voice

  • Thread starter Thread starter jerrbogg1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jerrbogg1

Guest
I was in such despair over not having a job, and suddenly out of nowhere I felt a sense of peace, and a moment of dejavu. Then I heard, haven't you been here before and didn't I take care of you. Suddenly I felt at peace. It took me an entire day to mention it to my husband. He said God is talking to you. I know that I am not in a good place, because of my circumstances, I am going to continue asking God to guide me. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Dear Father, please bless ### with Your guidance. Please complete all the good works You have plans for ### until Your coming. In Yeshua's Name I pray. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 8:5 ~6 The LORD spake also unto me again, saying, Forasmuch as this people refuseth the waters of Shiloah that go softly, and rejoice in Rezin and Remaliah's son; Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 8:5 is brief but...
Replies
10
Views
173
Isaiah 8:5-6: The LORD spoke to me again: “Because this people has rejected the gently flowing waters of Shiloah and rejoices over Rezin and the son of Remaliah, Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 8:5 is brief but significant, marking a moment when God directly speaks to Isaiah once...
Replies
8
Views
179
Please pray for me as I seek to trust God more fully and listen carefully to His voice. I desire to follow His plans for my life, but I often find myself surrounded by influences that encourage selfishness, shallow thinking, worldly priorities, and dependence on human opinions instead of God's...
Replies
9
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,866
Messages
16,792,991
Members
649,436
Latest member
Bhzoesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom