God's Revelation

  • Thread starter Thread starter Okeke damian chinomso
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Okeke damian chinomso

Guest
Pls join in serious prayers now for God to:

1. make my name ### friends appear on d rescheduled flight list of d travel agency.

2. For God's manifestation of his vision on my life.

3. Let all d efforts, hope, aspirations I have put in this travel not be dashed as I am in d most confusion of my life now.

4. Let me NOT BE PUT TO SHAME ON THIS MY TRAVEL PREPARATION AS I HAVE TRUSTED n BELIEVED IN GOD ALMIGHTY ALL THESE MY TRYING MOMENT!
 
Everyday let the pillar of fire of the Living God go before me and light up my pathways in Jesus name.

Lord help me to use your gifts to glorify your name and to edify the body of Christ in Jesus name.

Let my season of Glory be appear in the name of Jesus.

I jump from every circle of defeat and failure by the power in the blood of Jesus.

Lord I thank you for answering my prayers. Amen
 
Child of God,

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request.

PS: Remember obedience is better than sacrifice. Obedience to God’s Word brings an abundance of blessings from God…

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that my family, friends (including me, myself and I) and the writer of this prayer will continually grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God. Fall passionately in love with You forever and always. That we will purpose in our hearts to always and forever walk in obedience to God’s Word. God let living for You be our passion. Help us all make these spiritual goals a reality in our lives.

1 Samuel 15:22…So Samuel said: “Has the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer that my if God's will that my wife would be convicted of her actions, need of salvation, revelation of Jesus His love...also my work is trying to fire me because of my Christian witness need God's redemption...Amen....thank you so much.
Replies
7
Views
148
Please pray in Jesus name for revelation and guidance will be given to me now Please pray I have more understanding NOW
Replies
10
Views
158
Please pray in Jesus name for revelation and guidance will be given to me now Please pray I have more understanding NOW
Replies
11
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,036
Messages
16,794,618
Members
649,598
Latest member
Dwuimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom