God's Manifestation!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Okeke damian chinomso
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Okeke damian chinomso

Guest
Pls brethren, dis forum has bin a source of inspiration 2 me BUT, MY FAITH IS NOT STABLE ON MY PREDICAMENT. Pls, for d past weeks nw, i'v bin Solicitin prayers 4rm dis forum to help me so dat My name WIL SURELY BE SUCEXFUL IN MY CANADA VISA APLICATION & dat A Visa Stamp wil Be Issued on my passport. PLEASE, PRAY ON MY BEHALF SO DAT LET DEA B NO DISAPOINTMENT 4 ME, I BLIVE DAT GOD WIL NEVA DISAPOINT ME! Tanks
 
I pray that ### ### will be successful in receiving a visa for Canada. Father hear the prayer of your children and help him keep the faith and receive your blessing. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I know that God loves me more than the way I think. I have been waiting for him to give me a promotion at work. I have been working there for ### yrs but now I feel that I cannot take it anymore without a promotion. I appreciate that I am at least working but I need a promotion. I have been...
Replies
9
Views
345
I am steadily believing the lord for my travel funds as the date is soon approaching. I am also trusting to possess the ideal residence in senior housing or better. My ### pain subside in its own I leave it to Jehovah Rapha every time it kicks up by his stripes I am healed I say also heal me...
Replies
13
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,316
Members
649,270
Latest member
Cloyrinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom