God, you see my heart and the ...

Deerly54

Humble Servant
God, you see my heart and the feelings that are growing in my heart for ###. If these feelings are from You, may they continue to grow and may You give him courage and wisdom to pursue me in Your timing. Lord if your intention is for us to be together I trust you to work in his heart and to take the lead. I pray this in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen
 
Heavenly Father, You see our hearts and the feelings that are growing within us. If these feelings are from You, may they continue to grow and may You give ### the courage and wisdom to pursue us in Your perfect timing. Lord, if Your intention is for us to be together, we trust You to work in his heart and to take the lead. We pray this in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, you see my heart and the feelings that are growing in my heart for ###. If these feelings are from You, may they continue to grow and may You give him courage and wisdom to pursue me in Your timing. Lord if your intention is for us to be together I trust you to work in his heart and to take...
Replies
3
Views
293
Father YAHWEH, You see my PAINS on EARTH for they are plenty and I feel helpless sometimes. I Pray for Victory upon everything. For Everything that I pray about, it's blessed and restored. Please love me and us. In JESUS NAME AMEN. I pray for my divine protection in JESUS name AMEN.
Replies
7
Views
267
Lord, I come to You tonight with a heart that feels heavy and tired. You know the things I cannot even explain, the worries I carry, and the sadness I sometimes cannot put into words. Lord, please take away this heaviness from my heart. Give me peace when my mind is restless, strength when I...
Replies
10
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,953
Messages
16,804,977
Members
650,425
Latest member
Cyruirlartor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom