GOD please help me with new exercise that I ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

howellaaron54

Prayer Partner
GOD please help me with new exercise that I am doing right now. I am in need of you to help me perform better at these exercises and to make the side effects good and prominent for the rest of my life. This will help me with the other problem I have. God also, I am sorry for dealing with my mom the way I did, but I look around and see all these people having fun with the opposite sex and I want that as well. It makes me really angry that I can have that and have never had that at all in my life, and because of that I limit myself to a routine of not talking to anyone sometimes. I want a girlfriend that can understand me and I her too. I sometimes have doubts about these prayer requests but I shake them off or at least try to keep them out of my head. I mean a friend of mine's wants to give up his girlfriend that he knew when they were younger, and this girl is beautiful but he wants to let her go. I look at that and think but you have something that I could only wish I could have and so ever since then I think I have been angry because I want to be with a girl but stop myself for a number of reasons. I am also glad to know I might grow taller, which makes me very happy. So if you could fix these things, it would be greatly helpful. Thank you and amen.
 
God is close to the brokenhearted call upon the name of the Lord and you will be saved
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I humbly pray from the depths of my heart. To ask for support in prayer. For protection against a group of very misguided people in the community (who are of dependency on drugs and alcohol. Vulgar, loud, involved with others who do as they do). There's a group of scorned, lonely, pretentious...
Replies
7
Views
154
Almighty God please help me. Since the untimely death of my beautiful girlfriend, things have been getting worse for me. I pray for your protection for ALL HARM. I pray nothing and no one can hurt me and that I have full protection from all and any harm in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and...
Replies
11
Views
252
Almighty God please help me with my grievance for the loss of my beautiful girlfriend ###. I miss her and need her very much. May she rest in Peace by Jesus side. Please help me with financial, physical and spiritual blessings in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior. Please help me...
Replies
11
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,058
Messages
16,806,731
Members
650,509
Latest member
Alaerlorvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom